Thursday, October 29, 2009

Riley is handing over her crown....

Riley has been officially stripped of her "Best baby in the world" crown. We are handing it over to Miss Charley Jane. Make us proud, Charley!

We have entered the terrible 2s with Riley. She is almost 20 months old and today was probably one of the worst days I've ever had with her. I even broke into tears at one point (I'll blame it on the pregnancy hormones!). It seems that no matter where we are or what we're doing, she fusses and cries and gets frustrated.

Tonight, for the first time EVER, I had to take her out of the restaurant we were eating at. She was screaming, throwing her food down, etc., etc. In the car to and from work, she cries. When we get home and her toys or whatever she's playing with at the moment won't do exactly what she wants, she cries. It's never ending, people.

At daycare, they say "she's so perfect when she's here and she's our best behaved child and our best listener." Blah blah blah. Why is she so temper tantrum prone when we are home or out then?

I really don't know what to do. I am pleading for your help, mommies. She's been the PERFECT child (I'm really not just saying that either) until she turned eighteen months and it's been downhill since.

Any advice, suggestions, or similar stories?

No comments: