Thursday, December 3, 2009

Name Update

Just thought I'd update really quick about where we are with names for Baby Boy. Although we haven't made a decision yet, we at least have a few ideas now, which is better than where we were! It's a short list so far, but here's what we've got in no particular order -

Tate Carter, Tate Anthony

Ramsey Carter, Ramsey Glenn (Tony's grandfather's name was Glenn)

Grayden Carter, Grayden Anthony

Braylen Anthony

The poor child probably won't officially receive a name until he's born, so you'll just have to wait and see!! Any other suggestions or comments about these are appreciated!

3 comments:

Bobbie Grant said...

I like Tate Carter, because then you could call him Tater tot!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

I like all of them! Tate and Ramsey are really cute! I like the other 2 as well! Decisions, decisions! haha! :)

Patrick, Ashley, Audrey and Tessa said...

Amy! How are you? looking forwasrd to seeing you and that belly of yours!:) By the way...I LOVE the name Ramsey! Riley and Ramsey...too cute! Whatever name you choose, he will be precious!