![]() |
| Victor and Miller (My sister in law's dog) |
Monday, July 4, 2011
Part of the Family
I can honestly say that our sweet Victor is part of the family now. He is becoming more and more dear to my heart the longer we have him. I still don't have that bond that we had with Maize but I feel that it is only a matter of time. The kids adore him and he really is a good boy. He is completely housebroken, stays in his crate all night, doesn't chew on our stuff, doesn't get on any furniture, and is great with the kids.....except for his strange obsession with Riley's stuffed bunny! For some reason, he would rather have her stuffed bunny over any of his toys or bones. We have to hide it from him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment