All in one week:
1. I completed the THREE DAY hunter safety course. I am officially legal to get a license and hunt in Virginia! It may have been Tony's proudest spouse moment....second to giving birth to our babies (I hope!).
2. We moved (up until the second we left for Illinois on Friday)! That, by itself, was crazy enough without everything else. Who knew we could have so much stuff?! And who knew we would have to move all that stuff twice in a matter of months!?? I'll post soon about how our new living arrangements are going. :-)
3. I scheduled, modeled, planned, created activities, and taught TWO first grade classrooms the entire week. Basically, I was the first grade teacher in two classrooms the entire week for their two hour reading blocks.
4. We went to Illinois Friday through Sunday to see Michigan BEAT Northwestern! We drove...yea, I said drove....to Illinois...Friday through Sunday. We're a little bit crazy! Go Blue!
5. I had to plan, prepare materials, and present a 90 minute Professional Development at our county PD day today.
6. And add to all of the above that I still had to be a mommy to a 1 year old and 3 year old who are learning to sleep in the same room together with our new living arrangements.
Tonight is the first night since last Sunday that I have felt a little relaxed. Thank you to my wonderful friends for taking care of Riley this weekend. You are amazing women who I am so blessed to have in my life. It made a very stressful week/weekend easier knowing my girl was with people I could trust 100%.
To celebrate my relaxation, I am going to read my Nook before bed. Here's to having a stress free week!
| at the game |
| the newlyweds...as you can see, becoming a part of the Wolford family = Wolverine fan...good job, Gary! |
| games at The Big House are so much better...and prettier |
| took my kids to the park after work today to spend some good quality time with them! |

No comments:
Post a Comment