Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It really is the best!

Pampered Chef stuff....it really is the best!  yes, I can always find a cheaper alternative to using a Pampered Chef product, but the Pampered Chef is so much better and easier!!  I hosted a show and had a really great turnout - $900 in orders, which resulted in me getting almost $200 in free products, plus several half price items, and 30% off everything else.  I only spent $100 of my own money and received almost $500 in products!  Tony and I have both enjoyed cooking with my new stuff the last several nights.  He took this picture of me the other night while I was cooking...ha!!  Don't laugh, you know you love my style in this picture.  :-)

I'll post some of our new recipes soon!!



Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza on the grill

Garden Veggie Pizza and Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza..yum!!!

No comments: