Friday, July 13, 2012

OBX 2012

The week of June 16th was spent with our Friend Family in the Outerbanks.  We had a great week!  All the kids were awesome and hanging with our closest friends for a whole week (who we hardly ever see when we are home) always equals a fun time.  There were six kids all 5 and under.  I got to read almost three whole books, got a pretty good SPF15 tan, played some games, ate good desserts, did a little shopping, went for three good runs (why does running seem so much better at the beach?), and got to relax a little.  Braylen was scared of the pool and the ocean for the most part which was just fine with me! 

Although, I must admit....I was very hormonal (I'm NOT pregnant...just woman stuff) and had a few "meltdowns" right along with the kiddos.  Let's just say I had to ask Riley and Braylen (and God!) to forgive mommy for not being more patient with them.  Oops....guess it happens to the best of us!

Here are some pictures that my PROFESSIONAL photographer friend, Kelly, took.  I just LOVE having friends that are photographers!!  

Can't wait to go back in two years (Oh my, our kids will be 4 and 6) ....this time we need to plan it around my...ahem....mother nature.  :-)





















No comments: