Monday, November 26, 2012

Fun with my kids

I had a day flying solo with my kids a couple weekends ago and decided to make the most of it!  I took them to breakfast and to the playplace in the morning, then we made a quick (as in quick when you have two kids with you, so not really that quick) grocery stop for stuff to make and decorate cookies.  We drove to my parent's cabin and baked our cookies and sat on the porch to decorate!  While the cookies were baking, the kids just had to take a shower in Maw Maw's shower...it is the coolest shower so I can't blame them. 

I had such a fun day with them, just spending time together, laughing and playing......no worries about the million other things I could've been doing.  And every single one of us went to bed with happy hearts. 




That same weekend, Riley decided she wanted to cut her hair shorter.  I've been wanting her to cut it for awhile now so I jumped at the opportunity and took her to Walmart on a Sunday afternoon to have it done.  She sat so quietly and did a great job listening.  She looks ADORABLE and so grown up. tear....sigh

No comments: