Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tony's Birthday

For Tony's birthday, I booked us a weekend trip to Charleston, WV.  It was just the two of us and we had the absolute best time being together.  We did a little shopping at Cabelas (best hunting store ever!), went out to dinner, and spent a little time in the hotel casino (as in....we had $20 free dollars given to us from the hotel and we spent about $7 of it and Tony made $8).  I didn't take a single picture from that trip but so fun to just be alone together!  I know it will be a long time until we are "empty nesters" but I know we are going to be just fine with it.  We love spending time alone together hunting, shopping, running, eating, talking, and just about anything else.  I love that man of mine so much!!

We also went to dinner with friends and family at Kabuki which was fabulous as always!!

AND I bought him a new pair of running shoes when we got home! 

Can you say SPOILED? :-)  Yes, but he deserves it!  This momma never washes or folds any of the laundry because of that man and this momma never misses a run because of that man and this momma still has a few nerves left because of his help with the kids.  I'll spare you the rest of the list but just know that it is LONG!!!






No comments: