Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh, summer time, you never disappoint

These guys are my whole world
I haven't posted since before summer!  Crazy!  I think I'm as busy in the summer as I am during the school year.  The difference is that I'm busy doing things that I enjoy every day!! 

We have had a fun filled summer around here.  My kids have been so much fun this summer.  They have really grown up in the last year.  I'm so sad about going to back to work, but I just keep telling myself how lucky I am to have the hours and schedule that I have.  And besides, Miss Riley will be in KINDERGARTEN this year so she will be directly across the hall from me.  :-)  I'm very excited for this new chapter in our lives.

I'll be updating about our summer in the next several blogs.  

No comments: