Tony and I were floored a few weeks ago when we found out that we are EXPECTING BABY #2!!! We were in denial until we had our first ultrasound. This was a total surprise and completely unplanned. However, we are super excited and thanking the Lord for this tremendous blessing!
So, Miss Riley will have a little sibling just 23 months younger than her! Oh my...pray for us, please. Our due date is February 8th.
Chaotic bliss!
As soon as I can get my scanner working, I'll post the ultrasound pic.
4 comments:
YAY!!! Even though I'm sure you're probably still a little (or a lot) in shock...I'm VERY excited for you too!!
Wow, congrats!
We are SO excited!!! Does this mean I have to be pregnant again next summer?? Because that is one streak I am very willing to break :):) Hope you are feeling well!!! CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations! Ezra and Ella are 22 months apart and it has worked out great...I have loved the spacing between them!
Post a Comment