Friday, July 3, 2009

Dear God,

Please let this baby be a boy so that I will have one of each. That way, I can never get pregnant ever again and never have to endure this excruciating morning, noon, and night sickness again. Amen.


That's right, folks! I have what seems to be the worst case of pregnancy sickness ever. I thought that I stayed pretty sick the first trimester with Riley. Ha! That was nothing compared to this time! Poor Tony...he's been so great about it all. Hopefully just a few more weeks of this. I know it's all worth it in the end. I've already told Tony, "If this one's a boy, I'm so done."

Oh, but how quickly we forget, right?


Riley's 15 month checkup: (several weeks later)

Height - 31.5 inches (76th percentile)
Weight - 22 lbs. (32nd percentile)

The dr. said she's tall and skinny. Of course, Tony was thrilled about this and is convinced that he has a soccer star on his hands! I'm wondering how he's going to react when he has a cheerleader flying through the air instead ;-)

No comments: