We are happy to report that baby boy is still, in fact, a boy and he was not even trying to hide it!! He was super squirmy and the tech had trouble getting good pictures. They estimated his weight to be about 2 and 1/2 pounds, which is in the 57th percentile. My doctor reported that I have gained 17 lbs., but by my calculations, I've gained 20. With only 12 weeks to go, I'm ok with that. That should put me right at about 30 pounds total, which is the recommendation from my doctor. Oh, how the tanning bed and treadmill are calling my name!!!
Oh and the tech did not make matters any better when she said, "If he's this high maintenance in the womb, you guys better watch out!" Uh-oh...
Here are some pics of the little sweetness...
This is one from where he kept smooshing his little face against my uterine wall...


2 comments:
HOW CUTE IS HE...those are really good ultrasound pics! I can't wait to squeeze those little cheeks! Glad you are feeling good and that everything looks great with the ultrasound!
SO precious! What a blessing!!! So excited for baby boy Wolford!!!!! :) Glad everything with the appt went well! :)
Post a Comment