I love you so much already and can't wait to see your sweet face. However, we need to have a "come to Jesus" meeting. You are kicking my butt while you are in the womb. You move around and kick me constantly, especially when I'm trying to sleep. Please get your days and nights straight asap! The other day, I had braxton-hicks contractions ALL DAY LONG. And today, you were a part in giving me the most horrible sciatic nerve pain I've ever experienced. I couldn't even walk all day! While I do want you to be comfortable and to settle in for 11 more weeks, I do need you to watch those nerves of mine and keep your little body off of them. Thank you. I love you sooooooooo much!
Mommy
I'm so thankful for my hubby who brought me some Thermacare heating pads, Tylenol, and Sprite to work today when I called him in tears over my sciatic nerve pain. It's going to be a long 11 weeks ahead...prayers are appreciated!
And also, here's a pic of my little Indian girl. I got to go yesterday and eat "Thanksgiving Feast" for lunch with her at daycare. She was so excited to see me in the middle of the day but did not like when I had to leave and come back to work! They made "Happy Thanksgiving" shirts, Indian hats, and cute placemats. Those teachers have extreme patience to be able to do arts and crafts with a bunch of toddlers every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment