Braylen has been sleeping 2 to 3 hours at a time at night. Since Tony and I are taking turns, we are each getting 4-5 hours of sleep at a time! Keep your fingers crossed..it's working out great so far! We start our Baby Wise sleep training soon ;-)
And yes, I am formula feeding. I nursed him for 3 days before finally deciding that breastfeeding just isn't for me! It isn't that it is too hard or that they don't go as long between feedings...I just plain don't like it!
I am also getting back into the swing of things. I went to the tanning bed yesterday and on the treadmill today. Both felt sooooooooooooo good after 9 months!
Anyway, here's a pic from earlier today...
2 comments:
Amy...glad to hear things are going sooo well! Second time around sounds lovely!:) Your family looks so sweet and happy and I'm glad you guys are actually sleeping some!
Amy did you just have a baby 6 days ago?! Girl you look amazing! So glad you were out and about and enjoy lunch as a family of 4. You 4 are beautiful!
Post a Comment