8:15am I notice her pull up is wet. Sigh....but I'm still positive and ready to go. I quickly switch her to her Elmo panties and sit her on the potty...nothing (which is ok because I know she just wet her pullup).
From 8:15 - 9:00, Tony and I sit her on the potty probably about every 15-20 minutes....nothing.
9:10am She pees on the floor through her panties....sigh...and a little frustration. I feel the negative energy coming on at this point, but I push through. Off with the soaked underwear and on with a new pair.
Again, every 20 minutes or so....and nothing.
11:30am She pees on the floor again. aaaaaaaaahhhhh...What in the heck were we thinking? Off with the soaked, new pair on.
Every 20 minutes...nothing.
1:30pm Riley pees ON THE POTTY! Oh Thank you Lord for giving me an ounce of hope when it was needed most.
At 2:00pm, pull up goes on and the kids are both napping.
I'm going to exercise and de-stress from the potty training madness.
Whew...more to come later.
Until then, here are pics of Riley's big girl bed. ON a positive note, the switch from her crib to her full size bed went perfectly! We went to build a bear and made a monkey, had pancakes in bed, got pedicures, read books in bed, and had a great time!! Now if potty training could be as easy...
1 comment:
Love the big girl bed...too cute!
Post a Comment