Friday, September 24, 2010

So much fun...

These two are so much fun! They are a handful but they make me so happy!

Tony has been out of town all week on his Maine bear hunt. I was dreading it, but it really hasn't been that bad. I decided to have the attitude of this being a time to make special memories with my kids rather than a time to dwell on Tony not being here to help me with them. We are honestly having so much fun! Riley and I have been going out to swing every evening after Braylen goes to bed and we have been watching movies together. The girl loves her some "Angelina Ballerina" and "Finding Nemo." When we get home from school, Riley likes to watch one of her DVR'd shows for about 30 minutes. I have been trying to use that time to get some one on one time with my little guy! And let me tell you.....he is a momma's boy!!!!

I've also had some good friend time this week with Stephanie coming over on Saturday and met a girl from work Tuesday night. Then, tonight is Ladies' Night Out with my other best girlfriends!!!

Looking forward to my honey getting home tonight!!!





1 comment:

April and Brad said...

CUTIES!! Love them! Can't wait for tonight :)