My terrible, horrible, no good, very bad weekend...
1. Thursday evening, I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with strep throat so off work on Friday.
2. Friday afternoon, I started having pain in my back that felt like a kidney stone.
3. I was up all night Friday night with the kidney stone pain. I missed Beth's baby shower. Started to feel better late Saturday evening.
4. Went to breakfast and had a pretty normal day on Sunday.
5. Sunday night, the pain hit again! Unbearable...feared it was something to do with my right ovary. Called my mom to come stay at my house while Tony crawled out of bed and took me to the Emergency Room.
After a couple of tests, the Doctor was hesitant to say kidney stone but couldn't find anything else, so it is being treated as a kidney stone.
2 comments:
I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon!!
OH NO!! Feel better soon! You looked great at the birthday for being so miserable!!!
Post a Comment