Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

 Here's our Christmas card for this year.  Funny thing is.....the package is still sitting on the counter.  Since our school division had such a TERRIBLE schedule this year, I worked up until yesterday.  So, I haven't had time to send any cards out.  I'll do a post with a 2011 recap and resolutions for 2012, but let me just say that 2011 was E-VENT-FUL.  And I don't even want to think about how big my kids have gotten.  Have I mentioned how much I love my three loves?  Well, four if you count Victor....yes, let's count Victor.  Such a sweet husband, sweet kids, and sweet dog.  God has blessed our family so much, even in the midst of a crazy year. 

Merry Christmas!!  And yes, I did put a picture of my deer on our Christmas card.  GO BLUE!

From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another.  John 1:16


We Are Blessed Religious Christmas Card
Find unique and Personalized Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: