A few months ago, I wrote about our favorite summer night activity - fruit dipped in chocolate and episodes of Big Brother.
Our favorite winter night activity -
1. Put the kids to bed. I really need to do a video from outside their door now that they are sharing a room. Hilarious!
2. Fried Rice from Cafe Asia...mmmmm!!! Tony gets shrimp fried rice with no vegetables and I get vegetable fried rice. Deliciousness!
3. Snuggle up in our bed and pop in a movie.
Since we moved to my parent's house, we have not set up a satellite box in our room upstairs. So we either have to go to the second living room in the basement to watch tv or we can snuggle up in bed and use the XBOX to watch movies. There's just something about snuggling up in bed together, eating chinese, and watching a movie through the xbox that makes me so happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment