You guys know I have been into my running lately. So, I was excited to sign up for another 5k and get the experience again. However, you know all those "Reasons I love the country" posts I've been doing? (which I REALLY REALLY DO!)....Well, let's call this "Reasons not to love the country #1" because we live in the stinkin' boonies! I was so bummed this morning when I got up late, left late, and arrived at Green Hill Park for a 5k race just as the runners were taking off! I guess I just
donated the $20. So frustrating!!!
I knew I would dwell on it all day long, so I left the park and went to another park and ran 4.5 miles. So, even though I wasn't competing (ha! I'm not sure the word
competing is even in my vocabulary) I still got a good run in. I like to think I just ran the race at another venue so it wasn't a total waste of time and money. :-)
 |
| here's what my $20 got me...sigh |
 |
| Got home from my run and Riley wanted to use my camera to take a picture. |
1 comment:
WHY DO YOU KEEP OMITTING THE SHIRT!!!!! She also got a cool shirt to run in, everyone.
Post a Comment