Here are some pics of activities I do with my small groups of students I see throughout the day.
It will be neat to look back on this one day and see how the technology has changed.
| sorting by the sound of the "y" |
| LOVE my active board....the chalkboard/whiteboard is a thing of the past, my friends! |
| I send home a book each night on the students' instructional levels |
| we read these awesome books in class...the kids love them |
| see how it is a real picture, but the people are cartoon drawings? So cool. |
| another active board picture - in this lesson, we were talking about "when two vowels go walking, the first one does the talking" |
| The first thing students do when they come in is reread previously read books for the first 5 minutes. This is the shelf they find those books. I keep about 3 titles at a time on the reread shelf. |
| I assess one student in each group every other day and keep record of it in this binder and this record form. So all students are assessed at least one time every 10 school days. |
| This is Bruce Cundiff. He is part of an "inside joke" with our staff. But he visits the teachers frequently with these notes of encouragement. I like that Bruce Cundiff is a farm boy. :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment