Sunday, February 10, 2013

Giveaway!!

This book begs to be shared!! I could just hand it off to one of you girls but what's the fun in that?

So just leave a comment, any comment, and I will select a winner by random draw to receive my gently used copy of Loving the Little Years by Rachel Jankovic.  Come on...all four of you have an awesome chance!  :-)

Comment by Saturday, February 16th.  I'll draw a name and announce on the blog at noon that day.  

6 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Pick me! Pick me! May take me 6 months to read...I'm slow. :)

Katie said...

Girl, you know there are more than four of us who read this!

Krista said...

I love new reads!! :)

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I'm in!

Unknown said...

This book is on my list but my library doesn't carry it. I would love to read it - I have heard lots of good things.