Saturday, September 14, 2013

This boy is my world....

Braylen is growing up so fast.  Every single day, he seems to learn something new and his behavior gets better and better.  I am so proud of the little guy he is becoming.  He has the funniest personality and is always cracking us up!   He has never been an easy to parent child and I think it took me a while to just accept that and to learn to change my parenting style to make things work a little smoother.  I could listen to him talk and tell stories every single second of every single day.  He is 100% all boy and loves the outdoors.  I'm pretty sure we have a little hunter on our hands. 

Last week, Tony, Braylen, and my mother in law/father in law, took a week long trip to Maine for a bear hunt.  A WEEK!  WITHOUT MY PRECIOUS 3 YEAR OLD?!!   I was so lost without him and missed our morning snuggle time so much, but oh my word, did he have fun with his daddy!  I'm very happy they were able to enjoy some bonding time.  Braylen came back from the trip a completely different kid it seems....talking more clearly, full of more stories to tell, happy hearted, and so well behaved.  Even a teacher at preschool commented on his behavior and attitude being different.  Looks like some more daddy/son trips are in order....just not for a whole week!

Riley was so happy to have her "Buddy" back home.  They played games together for hours after he returned home. 


on a date with mommy the night before leaving for Maine


He looks scared in this picture but he LOVED Tony's bear!!




our little hunter


We also started him with soccer a few months ago.  He is absolutely loving it and does a great job listening!  I think he really likes that it is something he gets to do on his own, without his sister. 

Tony and I are enjoying this new crazy busy phase of life full of school, practices, and activities!




after practice, he wanted to do this jumping thing in the mall so we let him....he was giggling the whole time!

No comments: