However, I have found new inspiration in The Pioneer Woman (or PW for short). You have to check out her page! Not only does she have an amazing love story, she also has some tasty recipes! This past weekend at Emily's baby shower, we had PW's Olive Cheese Bread. OMG....heavenly! So, I decided to go check out her other recipes.
Around 2:00 this afternoon, Riley and I headed out to the grocery store and gathered all of the ingredients for PW's Chicken Spaghetti! (Not to mention the million other items we needed..how do groceries cost so much?) It was delicious! For the record, I even made some minor adjustments to the recipe all by myself and it was STILL mm..mmm...good. Tony even got seconds and let me tell you...that boy comes from THE COOK, so it's not too often that he likes my experimental cooking. I also made the olive cheese bread and it was, again, TO DIE FOR. Go check out the recipes!


And finally, even though most of you who read this blog also read the Dowdy's blog, I thought I would post pics of the Dowdy's Risk party and their Super Bowl Party. Should've known the Dowdys would throw the coolest Super Bowl party complete with a multiple choice quiz! I stole the pics from Emily's blog. Fun times!
Red Troop's 2nd in Command
Risk - best game ever! I'm addicted, really!
Super Bowl Party...My UM sweatshirt in support of Steve Breaston...
1 comment:
AMY! I was cyber-stalking and came across your blog. I actually saw the link to it on Jennifer Hambrick's and being nosey decided to hop on over. I love catching up with old friends. I remember Kristen from youth group events and those old pictures were hilarious. Those were the days. I hope you remember me!
Bobbie Jo (Smith) Grant
Post a Comment