Anyway, Tony had not had the privilege of participating in this new bedtime routine until Friday night. Why, do you ask? Well, he does bedtime on the weekends (and 1-2 weeknights) to give mommy a break from the week and because mommy woke up Friday morning with the 24 hour stomach virus!!! Let's just say that IT WAS BRUTAL. At one point I was dreaming of a hospital bed with IV fluids and IV meds to just take me away to sleepy land. And at 8am Fri. morning my brother came by, picked up Riley, and I found out at 5:30 that Tony picked her up from my aunt's house. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I had to miss Emily's sleepover! And I even lost 4 lbs if that tells you how bad it was! I better hear some sympathy from you people!
Anyway, the point of my post is to show the kind of bedtime story you get with mommy and the kind you may get with daddy.....


Couch to 5k Running Program - Week 2:
Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes. Plus, 5 minute walk at end for a total of 30 minutes.
4 comments:
That is too funny. Not the stomach flu part! Daddy's stories in this house are much different than Mommy's as well.
Yes, we are still in Roanoke :( Email me and we can chat. bgrant@vistareye.com
Ugh...stomach bugs are the worst! Glad you are feeling better.
It must be a universal Daddy thing to have "different" stories than us moms =)
I hope you're feeling better pretty girl! We definitely missed you at the sleepover!!
Ok sooo I know exactly where you are coming from. Everyone in my house got that darn bug and its awful. Sorry you had to share in the yuckyness!!!!!! Hope you are well and miss you to death.....love ya
Post a Comment