I only took a handful of pics of myself when I was pregnant with Riley and I regret it, so I'm starting now with this one! I just keep telling myself, "You aren't fat, Amy. You're pregnant!" Haha! You guys who know me know that I do not like pregnancy weight gain! Vain, I know...I can't help it. Hey, I'm sharing these pictures with you...that's a step forward for me!
Here's a pic from my belly at 12 weeks when I was pregnant with Riley...
What do you think? Bigger with the second one so far or not?
I'm getting soooooooooooo excited for baby #2!
3 comments:
I for one that you look FABULOUS! Good luck with the new job...lots of exciting things happening for you guys right now :)
girlfriend you can't even call that a belly yet...heres to being pregnant and BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hi Ames! CONGRATS on the new lil one!! I am so happy for you! After months and months we finally got internet again, and I was afraid I had lost your site. I'm so glad I found you. The email I have for you isnt working either. Email me when you can! NikiRie@aol.com Congrats again!! Love, Niki
Post a Comment