As a mom, there aren't many opportunities to relax, ESPECIALLY when you're out and about. You know what I'm talking about, ladies!
So, I was so content last night at Ryan and Stephanie's Rehearsal dinner when...
a. Tony sat next to Riley at the dinner table. I didn't have to help with feeding, picking up the cup, wiping her off, or reprimanding her for whatever reason.
b. I got to go and get my food first and actually got to sit down and just eat.
c. Penny, Brittney, and Courtney kept Riley company pretty much the entire evening so I didn't have to chase her all night like I usually do.
d. I did not have to change a single diaper while we were out.
Aaaahhhh....absolute bliss, I tell you. I had forgotten what it felt like to relax and get to enjoy my evenings out. It's nice to get a break sometimes, isn't it?
I'm so happy to be back in mommy mode full force today, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment