As most of you know, Tony is dying for a boy. I really do not care either way, but would like to have one of each. We've picked out a girl's name. However, picking out a boy's name has been a BATTLE! We can not agree on a single boy's name and it is driving me crazy! I have suggested some super cute names, too. A part of me is hoping for a girl so that we can stop trying to figure it out and because I really do love our girl's name!
And, those of you who know me, you know that I do not like to waste any time in starting on the nursery. Riley's nursery was ready about 3-4 months before she was born. This one is no different! We have baby #2's furniture already! I know, I know...5 months early. I had to get it because it was such an amazing deal and I had no idea it would be in stock and ready to ship (unlike Riley's furniture that took almost 18 weeks to get in).
Listen to this deal:
1. Furniture Set was suppose to be about $1200 total, plus $300 shipping
(JC Penney). And that was a SALE price!
2. I called the catalog dept. at the mall and the guy told me he could get me free shipping if I came into the store that day. DONE.
3. When I got there, he also gave me 25% off! So, I ended up getting the crib, changing table dresser, and chest all for $900. SOLD!
Here are some pics...and oh yes, we did already put the crib together. I know you're laughing at me now. I don't waste time, people!
Tony did not want cherry furniture again, so we chose Maple. It ended up darker than we expected, but we are really happy with the set.
No comments:
Post a Comment