Sunday, September 13, 2009

What's it going to be?

This....




or This....




We find out in 3 days!!! Check back Wednesday evening to find out (unless you're on the "text" list, then you will find out first thing Wed. morning)!

For the record, if it's a girl, THIS is not necessarily the crib bedding I would choose. I'm having trouble finding any that I really like. Any ideas for other places to look?

We all know that the boy room has already been determined by Tony...see above picture.

2 comments:

Hollan said...

Amy,I want to be on ur text list please!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Oh my gosh love the boy bedding!! And you know that's my guess. I can't wait til the appt Wednesday! 7:30am and I'll be awaiting anxiously!! :) Go to JCPenney's and look at their beddding,...cute girl stuff too just in case! :) We'll be praying for an excellent appt! <3 yall!