Friday, June 4, 2010

My Whole Fam Damily...

Tony and his Dad like to use this expression, "My whole fam damily..." Please excuse the language, but I thought that it fit perfectly for this post.

Well, my whole fam damily is sick!

Riley, Braylen, and Tony are all on an antibiotic. Our kitchen counter looks like a pharmacy. Riley and Braylen both have ear infections. My mom took Braylen to the doctor this morning. Tony went to the doctor yesterday, has no idea what the doctor said he has, but was prescribed an antibiotic nonetheless.

Please pray that I am not next! I do not have time to be sick! Hopefully, I've built up enough immunity to all this stuff from working in a school setting.

Oh, and Braylen weighed in this morning at

15 lbs. 14 oz.

Whoah...he's a chunky little growing boy! I love me a chunky baby. There is NOTHING IN THE WORLD like chunky baby legs.

Riley was always chunky as a baby and then dropped to the 30th percentile for weight when she turned about a year old. Oh, how I miss her chunky little thighs. At least I got my little man for that now!

No comments: