I missed my little family SOOOOO much, but I have to admit it was nice to be able to enjoy my meals as soon as I got them and to sort of be on my own little "do what I want" schedule.
Tony kept them all three days and took some time off work while I was gone and spent it with the kids doing Dad stuff like going to the park and going to a soccer game and eating out. It was nice knowing they were home with their daddy instead of with the sitter while I was away.
Side Note: We got this butterfly kit for Riley's birthday. We ordered the caterpillars, watched them eat and grow, then ball up into their chrysalis, then transferred them over to the net, and they have just started to come out as butterflies! The whole process has taken about 3-4 weeks and Riley has really enjoyed watching them!
| One little butterfly has emerged...waiting on the other 3 |
| This little guy never made his chrysalis so he (she?) got left behind. We put it outside and hopefully it will do its thing outside and turn into a butterfly. |
No comments:
Post a Comment