We had a cookout at our house yesterday for Tony's Michigan family who were in town for a few days. My Dad In Law brought his crossbow and we set up a target. My resolution list for this year included that I would try out a crossbow so I can cross that one off! Tony is going to work on getting me a compound bow so I need to add that to my resolution list as well!
And since I am really not good at very many things, I just have to boast a teeny, tiny bit that on my very first shot, I shot dead center in the red. Yay!!
All the hooping and hollering from the guys must have given me a big head though, because my second shot was not. However, it still would've been a "dead deer" (as Tony likes to say) and that's all that matters! :-)
2 comments:
You make me a proud "hubby", Honey! I love you!
You make a crossbow look girly; how is that possible?! Good for you! Yes, we are expecting and absolutely thrilled...the excitement is building! :)
Post a Comment