Thursday, March 8, 2012

Recipe Box: Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad

Another great and easy recipe!  I had some girlfriends come to the house last night for girls night and I made this salad along with loaded baked potatoes.  It's a copycat recipe from Cheddar's Restaurant.

This salad hits the spot....yummy!

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad


Romaine lettuce (I just used the good ol' bagged lettuce)
Grilled Chicken Breast, cut into cubes (I used the fully cooked strips and cut them into cubes)
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Penne Pasta (I used the whole wheat kind)
Caesar Salad Croutons
Minced Garlic, Butter, Salt, Pepper, Basil, Parsley (to season the chicken)
Caesar Dressing

Directions:
1.  Saute the chicken in butter, minced garlic, salt, pepper, basil, parsley (I just eyeballed it, not sure how much I used), set aside and let cool
2.  Cook the pasta, set aside and let cool
3.  Once the chicken and pasta cool, throw some lettuce into a big bowl, add the chicken and pasta, parmesan cheese, and croutons.  Mix it all up.

Just add dressing and voila!

3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

And It was delicious! Thanks again for a fun night!

Amy Jo said...

And It was delicious! Thanks again for a fun night!

Emily said...

I wish to come over every night for some deliciousness! I LOVED it! YUMMY! Now all I have to do is convince Chris he likes salad!