For some reason, Tony and I recently got on the subject about personality types (type a, type b, introverted vs. extroverted, etc.), so I decided to find a personality type test online. I found http://www.humanmetrics.com/. Here are our results -
Amy-
INTJ - 78% Introverted, 12% Intuitive, 38% Thinking, 78% Judging
characteristics of INTJ - To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. INTJs are perfectionists. They have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice. To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Probably the strongest INTJ assets in the interpersonal area are their intuitive abilities and their willingness to "work at" a relationship. Decisions come easily, they are highly capable leaders, but prefer to stay in the background.
Tony -
ISTJ - 44% Introverted, 75% Sensing, 38% Thinking, 44% Judging
characteristics of ISTJ -They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.
ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. "We've always done it this way" is often reason enough for many ISTJs. Threats to time-honored traditions are to be fought at all costs.
OMG!! Isn't that us to a "T?"
Ok, so PLEASE comment on what you think of our results and also what your results were. Do you think this sounds like us? What were your results if you took the test? I'm really curious.
I think most of my friends are extroverted..haha!! Beth, Emily, Kelly....I'm sorry I'm a boring introvert!! Maybe you guys can balance me out....love ya!
2 comments:
I am an ESFJ...It fits me perfectly. You can probably even already tell that about me if you read it haha. Had fun with you guys last night. On the way home Brad couldn't stop talking about how cute Riley is :)
Wanted to say Happy Anniversary to you and Tony!! If I had your phone number I would've called you because I know that telling you on here is VERY impersonable, but this will have to do :) I mean I could've called Emily but we all know she wouldn't have answered her phone haha Hope you two have a FABULOUS day!
Post a Comment