Well, there hasn't been much going on recently to blog about. We have all been sick with colds here in the Wolford house. I finished my last class of the semester over the weekend and I just registered for 3 more classes in the Spring. I'll have 2 in the summer, and one in the Fall....then I'm finished with my M.Ed!!! I'm going to try to stay home w/ Riley one more year, and then go back teaching Part Time (hopefully w/ a reading specialist position) in the fall of 2010 until Riley goes to school. When we decide to have another kiddo, I'll probably be working part time. As much as I LOVE staying home, I think I'll be ready for part time work when Riley is 2 1/2. It's hard to believe that almost 9 months have gone by! I've got to experience so much! She's crawling, jabbering, giving kisses, eating big girl food, wearing 12 month clothes, and says "mama," "dada," "pawpaw," "good," waves and says "byebye," and "hi." She has no clue what to associate these with, but it's a start!
The real reason for my post is to show off Tony's nieces, Brittney and Courtney, for their Cheerleading State Championship! I mentioned them in an older post and said I would post pics, so here they are. They are beautiful, sweet girls and AWESOME cheerleaders. Seriously, I cheered my first year in college and couldn't do some of the things they can do! It's hard to believe that I met Brittney and Courtney almost 6 years ago. They've grown up so much! They will be getting their learner's permits any day now and I'm so excited for them. Have fun driving, girls! Here you go -

Courtney (left) and Brittney (right)...yes, I have learned in 6 years which is which (well, most of the time ;-)




Look at them 3 years ago at our wedding! I wish I had some from 6 years ago when we started dating.
No comments:
Post a Comment