Edited at 6:30p.m. - We're Back Among the Living
After a long day (or weekend) of snuggles and cuddles with a sick baby, Riley seems to be back among the living this evening...whew! I'm half expecting Maize to get sick now. Here are some pics of healthy Riley...
Why my lips are so red I have no clue...but look at that little smile on my girl...
Playing patta-cake this evening
Well, we had a beautiful mini snowstorm here Sunday and Monday. I know Emily got a day off from work and hopefully baby Charley will arrive ASAP so she doesn't have to go back at all. Keep your fingers crossed!
I would've loved to take Riley out in the snow for her first time BUT...she's sick. Thankfully, it isn't the stomach flu though. She's had a fever on and off all weekend. The Dr. said to call Tuesday if it hasn't gotten better. Poor thing has just been wanting to be held. Which, of course, I don't mind one bit! She fell asleep in my arms last night while Tony and I were watching tv and I was just in heaven! We never get to cuddle with her now that she's so mobile. And thanks to our sleep training early on (courtesy of Baby Wise) she still went to bed last night without a problem and slept her usual 12 hours. I was expecting to be up all night since she slept all day. Here's a pic from this morning when she fell asleep. I grabbed some comfy blankets and a pillow and a book and we snuggled on the floor together.
This morning...

Maize got to enjoy the snow!

The view from our back deck this morning...

Week 3 Couch to 5k Running Program:
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
Then 5 minute walk at the end (almost 30 minutes total)
I would've loved to take Riley out in the snow for her first time BUT...she's sick. Thankfully, it isn't the stomach flu though. She's had a fever on and off all weekend. The Dr. said to call Tuesday if it hasn't gotten better. Poor thing has just been wanting to be held. Which, of course, I don't mind one bit! She fell asleep in my arms last night while Tony and I were watching tv and I was just in heaven! We never get to cuddle with her now that she's so mobile. And thanks to our sleep training early on (courtesy of Baby Wise) she still went to bed last night without a problem and slept her usual 12 hours. I was expecting to be up all night since she slept all day. Here's a pic from this morning when she fell asleep. I grabbed some comfy blankets and a pillow and a book and we snuggled on the floor together.
This morning...
Maize got to enjoy the snow!
The view from our back deck this morning...
Week 3 Couch to 5k Running Program:
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
Then 5 minute walk at the end (almost 30 minutes total)
3 comments:
Yes! That sounds good to me. We have a couple of weeks that we are on leave together. I am trying my hardest to look at our budget and at least take a year with Eli,. but we will see. Plus, it takes a lot of coersing Ryan. I hope that everything is going great with your family. Riley is growing like a weed! What a beautiful little girl!
Can I get an AMEN on Charley making her grand appearance and me not having to go back to work!!!!
OH NO! I'm glad to hear your little Riley is feeling all better! Feel like I haven't seen you in YEARS, let's make it happen soon :)
Post a Comment