Last week, I was 50% effaced and a fingertip dilated.
Yesterday, I was 75% effaced and 2 cm dilated!
Woohoo!! Although I am very excited about this progress, I am also VERY ANXIOUS. There are days when Riley just wears me out and I think, "How am I ever going to do this with a second one added into the mix?" I just keep reminding myself how quickly things went by with Riley.
On another note:
One day last week, I looked at my sweet almost 2 year old daughter and my eyes filled with tears! In a very short time, she is no longer going to be the baby. I don't know why, but that tugs at my heart sooooooooo much. She means the world to me and I want to make sure she continues to get the love and attention she needs. I mean, seriously, can I really love two as much as I love this one little girl?! I know that I will but it just doesn't seem possible.
She's in a new phase of saying, "Mommy! I wanna hold you!" You better believe I wrap her in my arms each and every time she says it, too! She makes me feel like the best mommy in the world. She can also count to ten, knows the letter B, and knows the triangle and star shapes. I love watching her grow into a little girl, but where has the time gone?



1 comment:
so excited for you guys!! can't wait to see pics of the new family of 4!
p.s. the last pic of Riley made me double take ! she. looks. just. like. you!!! i had to make sure it was 2009 and not 1989! :)
Post a Comment