Wednesday, January 27, 2010

38 weeks

At my appointment today, I was still 2cm and 75% effaced...uuggh. I hate hearing that there's no progress, but hoping that means next week will show really good progress!

My doc, who is extremely conservative, did say that if I didn't want to go over with this baby, he would do an induction if I want. I WANT, I WANT! Soooooooooo, this means there is an end in sight, in just 12 days. As much as I would rather go on my own, I absolutely cannot handle going overdue with another baby. 5 days over with Riley was torture for me.

Keep your fingers crossed and pray that I go on my own before then!

I'm ready for his arrival, but keep telling myself to just relax and enjoy this time with Riley. I've been snuggling her more, spoiling her more, and playing with her more! We took her to Build a Bear and let her make a bear. She loves it and takes it in the car with her. Oh my, how I love that little girl!!

1 comment:

April and Brad said...

Oh girl...I am hoping and praying that you go very soon :) I can't wait to hold that precious baby boy!!! :)