Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nursery Tour

Here are pics of Baby Boy's nursery! The only thing we have left to do with it is to get the Michigan area rug and a name sign put up. And no, we still haven't decided on a name! Tony wants to see what he looks like first...uugghh. I hate waiting, but it will be a nice surprise for everyone to hear the name for the first time!

I'm so excited to have our Friend Family over tomorrow night for a "nursery viewing party!" It will be fun times with great friends before life gets CRAZY!

I'm trying to think of something special we can do for/with Riley before he gets here just to spend time with her being the baby one last time. I need some suggestions. Any ideas?? I liked Emily's idea she did with Sam at Christmas...maybe going to Build a Bear and letting her make a special friend for her baby brother.






No comments: