Not with my hubby...although, that's not such a bad thing either! ;-)
Co-showering with Riley! I recently found that it is SO MUCH EASIER to just let her shower with me sometimes rather than give her a separate bath. Especially on those nights when both kids need a bath and I am by myself. I just let her shower with me, then we give Braylen his bath. She LOVES to help me bathe "baby brother." It still cracks me up when she says "what's that?" You know what I'm talking about! wink wink
I don't know if this is considered a "no no" or not, but when you have two kids and you are a soccer widow, you've got to cut corners where you can. Seriously, people, I saw my husband all of 5 hours this entire week!
For the record, I know you guys are thinking, "but my shower is the only "me" time I get".....I make sure I get my shower all to myself when Tony is home to help bathe the kids.
Any other co-shower-ers out there?
2 comments:
I have to agree, sometimes it is just easier to get it all done at one time...although, it does sometimes lead to those embarrassing questions =)!
greggie will sometimes throw mags in the shower with me? does that count? ;)
Post a Comment