Remember this post about how Riley was in the terrible 2s? I had the perfect little baby girl, then BOOM, my baby turned into a trying little toddler.
Day by day, she is maturing and understanding more and more, so that it is much easier to deal with her these days and her tantrums are becoming few and far between. I am having so much fun with my "preschooler." We can sit and watch most of a movie together, we can play the Memory game, hide and seek, and we love to sing and dance together. Singing and dancing are not something I would do in public, but I love to turn the radio on and break loose with my girl!!
Emily, I definitely see why you say having kids that are 2 and 1/2 to 3 years apart would be so much easier than just two years apart! Of course, you nor I, would change a thing! ;-)
I hear from other moms that girls tend to be most trying at age 2 and boys tend to be most trying at age 3. To all my blogging mommies, what are your thoughts on this?
Here are some recent pictures....
These are her 2 year pictures ( a few months later)...
Doesn't she look just like me in this pic?
Sorting her blocks by color...
Riley also used the potty for the first time this past Sunday! We are not officially potty training until we get back from our beach vacation, but I could tell she needed to go #2. I put her potty seat on the big potty, sat her on it, and to my surprise, she went! However, she then proceeded to pee on the floor. Life with a two year old....never a dull moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment