This will be my last post on potty training....promise! Well, at least until Braylen potty trains in a couple of years.
I am happy to report that potty training is going great! A complete turn around from our past disastrous weekend. This makes my heart really happy.
Although, potty training brings its own "blahs" just like diapers did. But that's ok! I'll take going to the potty every 5 seconds over changing diapers any day...LOL.
We are definitely past the point of no return. Today, just two days after beginning our Toddler Wise potty training, we headed to McDonalds for lunch. Riley pee'd in the potty before she left, so my plan was to go through the drive thru, and head right back home.
After I ordered (of course it would be after!), Riley told me she needed to go potty. So I asked her to hold it until we got her chicken nuggets, then we would go potty. So, after we got our food, I parked the car and took her inside. And she went on the potty! We made it home "dry and clean" and enjoyed lunch together.
Progress report for the weekend: (so I can look back on this in the future when Braylen trains)
Thursday (Day 1) - 0 accidents
Friday (Day 2) - 2 accidents
Saturday (Day 3) - 1 accident
Ok, enough talk about potty training already!
No comments:
Post a Comment