Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Are Fam-i-ly


Last night, Riley was playing with her new "My Little Pony" toys. I asked her what their names were. One by one, she named them - Josh, Kelly, Jackson, Emily, Chris, Sam, and Charley.

It made me smile because of all the people she is around on a regular basis, she chose the "Friend Family." (Even if all the ponies are girls...haha) ;-)

For Anna and Steph, she also named some of her ponies, "Eli" and "Ryan and Stephanie." Too cute!!


Braylen - 6 month checkup update

19 lbs. 11 oz. (82nd percentile)
28 inches (90th percentile)


Big ol' boy! Riley was the exact same way. Gotta love em'!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Please say I can be the one with the awesome green hair...I claim her...and can my Little Pony name be rainbow sprinkles!!! Not that I've thought about what my pseudo My Little Pony name would be or anything!!! We love you too Riley Rew!!