Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Something Pretty Special

I thought I would share something that really made me smile today.

I was on my Facebook and scanning through all the status updates, when I saw a status that our cousin, Ryan, posted earlier about getting to find out their baby's gender tomorrow (something else that makes me smile!).

Here is what it said -

Ryan: "The question tomorrow is, what song will I be singing for the next 6 months??? "anything like me" -brad paisley or "little miss magic" jimmy buffett."

Then, I saw where my sweet hubby made a comment to Ryan that said this -

Tony: "Pray for "little miss magic" bro.........Trust me!"

I love the HUGE love Tony has for our girl. It is something pretty special.

2 comments:

April and Brad said...

How about that just made me tear up!! haha Love it :)

stephaniemschilling said...

AWW!! I didn't know he did that maybe I should get on facebook a little more often! Talk to you later today!