Saturday, January 22, 2011

How has it been 11 months?!


This post is a little late, but Braylen turned 11 months on Jan. 11th. HOW has it been 11 months already?! Where does the time go?

Braylen has been such a joy in our lives! He's my little "spoiled rotten chunky butt Momma's boy!"

I guess those curls will be cut in a few weeks. It will be a sad, sad day for this mommy, but Tony says the girly hair has to go. ;-)

At 11 months, Braylen:

- says 7 words - hi, bye bye, momma, dadda, up, uh-oh, cracker...thankfully, his vocab has picked up tremendously in the past month.

- still LOVES his mommy the best ;-)

- hated Victor at first, but likes him now

- hates baby food, but has FINALLY started chewing regular food without choking every single time like he was before. We were stuck in the hates baby food/doesn't chew regular food battle.

- is SPOILED ROTTEN. Period.

- Loves his sissy and daddy to the moon and back.

- Favorite food is scrambled eggs which we just introduced last week.

- Loves to play with any balls.

- Sleeps 12-13 hours at night.

- Takes a 1-2 hour nap in the morning and another 2 hour nap in the afternoon. I'm going to miss the morning nap, which I think will be gone soon.

- Is losing interest in his bottles. Only takes one a day now after his morning nap and drinks water or juice from his cup the rest of the day.

- pulls up and cruises along all the furniture but hasn't taken a step yet....any day now, I think...but we shall see!

- is all things boy and I love him so so much!!!

No comments: