I just want to report that I have a serious case of "Puppy Fever!" We are going this weekend to look at chocolate lab puppies and I am so excited, I can barely stand it!
I know it is going to be crazy around here with a new puppy, but I can't wait to hear those doggy sounds around the house again and having a little four legged friend following me around.
My mom said, "Don't you think you should wait until summer so you don't have to go out in the cold and take it outside when you are exhausted from work?" I said, "We will survive. I survived soccer season with two kids 23 months apart. I can survive this!"
Check back for pictures after the weekend!!!
2 comments:
OMG!!! YAY!! if you get one text or call us because we want to come meet him or her!!
Hey! I miss you too! I read your blog everyday too! I'm thrilled for you about the pup! How exciting! Your house is gonna be a little crazy, but hey...how would that be any different, right!?:) have a fun weekend! and we are def. on for a park playdate as soon as it's warm enough!
Post a Comment