Dear Emily,
I'll never forget going back to work after having Braylen and leaving him at such a young 8 weeks. I remember pulling up the blog at work(I just had to see pictures of my kids) and when I pulled your blog up, you had written a post just for me with pictures of my sweet baby. That meant so much to me!
I don't have pictures of your sweet Max, but I wanted you to know that I have been praying for you this week and I'll be praying hard for you tomorrow as you return to work. Even though this is your third go round, it just never gets easier. That first day, first week, first month back is such a difficult transition. But you are THE MOST "with it" mom/wife/teacher that I know and I know you'll do awesome! When you get home, your three little cuties will be so happy to have you home. They are blessed to have you, who works and sacrifices, so that they can have all that they need, and also to have that example of a Godly woman, being obedient to God, and shepherding those young first graders each day. I love you dearly, friend.
Spirit Fingers for Emily!! S-U-P-E-R-M-O-M!!! Goooooo, Supermom!! You've got this!
Isaiah 66:13 "As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you...."
Proverbs 3:26-31 "She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: Many woman do noble things, but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate."
1 comment:
Well now that just made me smile, laugh, and cry all at the same time. Thank you dear sweet friend!!! I think I can, I think I can! Us working moms...WE.GOT.THIS!!!
Post a Comment