Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Years Eve 2013 (or do I say 2014?)

Do you say New Years 2013 or 2014?  I have no idea.

Anyway, we had a fabulous New Year's Eve with some our friends!  The boys played cornhole, we ate pizza, played the chairs game, let the kids do a "mock" countdown with balloons and party hats, and enjoyed great conversation.

Everyone but the Wolfords stayed until midnight.  The party pooper Wolfords left at 10:00 pm because our kiddos were exhausted.  And around 9:00, this girl started fading pretty fast too.  We had such a great time though and are so blessed with these couples in our lives. 

mock countdown fun


watching the ball drop and fireworks in Sydney, Australia for the mock countdown


contemplating my next move for the chairs game...Kenny was my game coach, because everyone knows Amy and games don't mix!  :-)

I'm the only one without champagne..haha!

Absolutely LOVE this girl

they laughed about my blue solo cup filled with water, love these ladies :-)

No comments: