It's been a while, but Thanksgiving was fantastic as usual. I ran in the Drumstick Dash and set a PR for myself....8:27 pace. woohoo! Then we had lunch at my parents' house, then a quick nap break, then dinner at Tony's parents' house.
The week after, we had our annual Friends' Thanksgiving. This was year #8 and as always, it was one of my favorite traditions of the year! Love, love, love, love these friends. These are my go to girls who I have been friends with forever it seems and I know we will keep being friends forever.
 |
| Brittney and Riley at Thanksgiving |
 |
| Drumstick Dash - I am in the middle at the back of this photo |
 |
| most of the kids at Friends' Thanksgiving |
 |
| forever friends |
 |
| all the Wolford cousins |
No comments:
Post a Comment