Only 1 more day until my sweet Riley turns one! Here are her 10 and 11 month pictures. We're going today to get her 12 month pictures made!!! I'll post a 1 year pic tomorrow. Any bets on whether I cry just a little?! Being a mom is absolutely the best gift in the world!
On sort of a side note....Tony and I were talking last night about how most of the time girls develop their language and vocabulary first and boys tend to develop their gross motor skills first. Riley isn't walking yet and Tony kept saying that Riley only knows like 5 words... Au Contraire, Mon Fraire! Here are all the words that Riley uses frequently (isn't it great to prove your hubby wrong sometimes!?) -
mama, dada, baby, bubba, more, done, juice, ball, hi, bye, good
and less frequently used.... book, bath, nose, down, move(for movie)
Don't worry, honey. Just because she isn't walking yet doesn't mean she won't play soccer! Maybe she's just going to be a bookworm like her mama!
10 months...
11 months...
No comments:
Post a Comment